Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What kind of games?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
What kind of games do you play?

Examples being RPG, FPS, action, adventure, etc.

22_22

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$102
Winbux
$0.00
I have always preferred playing sport games as they trigger a passion of mine and can be related back to the real world. I grew up with FIFA and Wii Sport so that was how I spent my time as a younger person but now I have matured I am more interested in Football Manager which I downloaded over a month ago.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I love RPGs and platformers the most. As long as the RPG isn't a real time strategy game I can enjoy it. I prefer to play turned based ones though, since I can think out my strategy better, with a action RPG or hack n slash you need to think and use items immediately otherwise you'll get your butt kicked. I love fast paced platformers more than the slower ones, so Sonic is my all time favorite gaming franchise. I also enjoy the run and gun genre of platformers like Mega Man.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Simulators ;) one simple world and that's what I do most of the time. did almost 20 hours of flights this week then did other games that are simulators like a firefighter sim.

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
My personal favorites are horror games. Apart from that I am into adventure and the platformers games too. Some of the time I like the tower defense games if I am especially on the mobile phone. So I prefer those type of the games for the playing experience. I make changes to my taste whenever possible to come out of rut.