What pets do you have?

• Howdy Guest! We've shared our planned end of year changes coming to Discussion Hub very soon. Click here to learn more.

Alexander

Knows their way around
Hubux:
1,002¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Share with the forum any pets you are an owner of and feel free to share any pictures too! My dog's name is Summer and she is around 13 years of age now. It would only let me attach one picture, otherwise I would of posted some more!

10856606_873320672688422_1854862405137642586_o.jpg

D

Deleted Member

We have had pets for several years who lived their age. At the moment we only have cats

009.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Ash

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
531¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Thanks for sharing that picture with us @bestwriter
No pets at the moment for me but we are planning to get a dog at some point. Just not sure when

D

Deleted Member

Due to my age I will not be able to lift dogs and so cannot keep them anymore. Dogs are such a great company.

ALLDOGGIES1.JPG

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Diamond Member
Hubux:
492¢
We have had pets for several years who lived their age. At the moment we only have cats

View attachment 6

That's a lot of cat shit to scoop. You must have 4 or 5 litter boxes.

I can't have pets at my apartment unless I pay a 300 dollar pet deposit and it's 30 dollars for every pet that I have that they add on to the rent.

salma

Finding their groove
Hubux:
45¢
I have a dog and a cat they are really cute and keep me company whenever am all alone. i also have chickens if they are also classified as pets haha.

salma

Finding their groove
Hubux:
45¢
That's a lot of cat shit to scoop. You must have 4 or 5 litter boxes.

I can't have pets at my apartment unless I pay a 300 dollar pet deposit and it's 30 dollars for every pet that I have that they add on to the rent.
That's pretty sad, i think that's why i don't fancy living in an apartment i would rather have an own compound house.

Demon_skeith

Pays Room & Board
Hubux:
604¢
I don't have any, but I am surrounded by cat lovers, enough that it feels like I do have a cat if it counts.

22_22

Finding their groove
Hubux:
140¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I have a dog and he is absolutely special! We are not sure of his age but he is around 12 we think and he is a cross between a basset hound and a Staffordshire bull terrier. You have seen nothing like him I bet! :p

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Hubux:
35¢
We have 3 dogs. They were given to us by friends. In the picture is Barbie, the small white who is 8 years old. With her is Tisoy who is 13 years old. The brown pug is not in the picture because he is hyperactive that it is difficult to take his picture.

IMG_7164 tisoy barbie looking.JPG

Joshi

A new face
Hubux:
31¢
I have a pet cat at home and my dream is to get a husky and I want my cat and the husky to be best friends! I love huskies they look like beautiful snow wolfs :)

Ravenfreak

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
116¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I currently have a cat named Gizmo. (He's laying on my leg as I type this up. xD) He's part maine coon and something else but I'm not sure. My wife got him in 2008, I remember him being a small adorable kitten when we first went out and then once he was a teenager he got a fluffy coat. xD He's very affectionate and very vocal and loud whenever he wants something.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

@Ash did you forget our Halloween Badges? :D
We've got the power.. we're divine! :D
Ash
If anyone wants the decorations disabled, this can be changed in the "Preferences" section :)
Ash wrote on Abizaga's profile.
Are you hoarding your Hubux? I miss your lovely green username :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ravenfreak