Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What was your favorite pastime as a child?

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
What was your favorite pastime as a child?
Collecting basketball cards. No idea why. I juat kinda liked the cards. I didn't even get that into the sport itself lmao.

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
I had a thing for Pokémon cards, had a huge collection of them. Until someone stole all my cards at school, no idea who took them, never found them till today. And I eventually gave up on Pokémon.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
I had a thing for Pokémon cards, had a huge collection of them. Until someone stole all my cards at school, no idea who took them, never found them till today. And I eventually gave up on Pokémon.
Damn man that sucks! I used to looove pokemon too! I lost my cards though :(

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Sucks man, anyway I drifted quite away from pokemon.
Yeah same here, sadly. What did you move to as a hobby after?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Different things at different ages I guess. When I was slightly older, I loved collecting trading cards as well, the one I was interested in the most being Match Attax which was football cards (soccer). At a slightly younger age, I was a huge fan of little model cars that I played a lot with.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
When I was younger, I collected and played with Matchbox cars. As I got older, I was into dirt bike riding and racing. Can you tell I was (and still am) a tomboy?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I loved playing video games, playing the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game (even though I was never good at it lol), and watching anime/cartoons with my cousin/sister and best friend. I also liked live action roleplaying too, which I still do every once in a while.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
Some of my favourite pastimes from my childhood would be collecting pogs, not sure how many people remember those but they were quite popular.

Another was hanging out with my friends until it started to get dark, the street lights coming on was our curfew.

ZandraJoi

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Website
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
Hubux
$1,990
Winbux
$0.00
I grew up on acreage so I was outside a lot. We also had many farms around us & stray cats would wander into our own barn. Some just passed through, some stayed long enough to let you feed them but not touch, then some stayed & let you pet & cuddle. I wish we knew about TNR back then!

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
I had a wonderful childhood. I remember how we used to wait for school to close and play with the neighbors' kids in the empty field close by.