Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

What's your relationship status?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
What's your relationship status? Are you hoping to change this soon? I'm single and I'm looking to date others on Tinder, at the moment. Dating during COVID-19 has definitely been a challenge that's hard to overcome.

Jordan

Tech Support
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,371
Winbux
$0.00
I'm single, but not interested in apps like Tinder. They're a waste of time if you're looking for a real relationship.

I've had a few friends who are still with the person they met through tinder. Around 6-8 months or so. If you go on looking for an actual relationship, you most likely will find it.

I am currently in a relationship, we hit our 3-year mark this month. High school sweethearts.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I'm in a relationship, going on 1 year 3 months. Met in Tinder, I guess you could say was a success story as I don't plan on ending things on my end lol. Hoping for the same on the other side :p.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
I've had a few friends who are still with the person they met through tinder. Around 6-8 months or so. If you go on looking for an actual relationship, you most likely will find it.

I am currently in a relationship, we hit our 3-year mark this month. High school sweethearts.

I agree. I'm not giving up anytime soon. I fully acknowledge that true love doesn't happen overnight and it takes time to find the perfect match.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Single and still going strong. I don't think this Corona will change my status any soon.

I couldn't agree more myself as someone who is Single. Don't know when this pandemic will report no new cases across the world but when this happens, this is the day that dating others becomes possible again. At the moment, due to the restrictions, it's definitely a challenge to say the least.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I couldn't agree more myself as someone who is Single. Don't know when this pandemic will report no new cases across the world but when this happens, this is the day that dating others becomes possible again. At the moment, due to the restrictions, it's definitely a challenge to say the least.
A challenge for sure, but not impossible. I definitely do not wish to be single at this time though. Although...I do enjoy me some "Me Time"...

Jason

Troubleshooter
Reaction score
Website
webmasterchill.com
Hubux
$218
Winbux
$0.00
We don't follow the dating concept in India much, but it is slowly gaining phase, but my parents are looking out for an Alliance for me and i don't know when it will happen due to Covid19.

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
I'm currently single and trying to date again after a number of months trying to get over a rough breakup. I met a nice guy on a dating app yesterday, and we're gonna do a virtual date one of these days. As I've never had one, I'm pretty curious what it'll be like.

Jisemendez

Josemendez
Reaction score
Hubux
$96
Winbux
$0.00
What's your relationship status? Are you hoping to change this soon? I'm single and I'm looking to date others on Tinder, at the moment. Dating during COVID-19 has definitely been a challenge that's hard to overcome.
Presently I am single without any intention of dating , this is because I have a target , that I want to achieve , and I won't want anyone or anything to distract me from it .

Kik

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$896
Winbux
$0.00
Married. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up within the week :)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Married. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up within the week :)
How is Ant and the kids?

I'm single and trying to date. Finally got out of Michigan where I wasn't having much luck and had no long-term plans to stay. Now I've bought a house that I'm paying for, I have a full-time job with good benefits, I'd say I'm becoming a catch - not to toot my own horn, it's just nice to have that solidity from owning your own home.

I was going on some dates with a girl back a month ago or so; but, things ended on her end. I'm trying to utilize several dating apps over just one and trying to keep my options open. I'd be up for a virtual date if things proved to go well; but, I can fully agree that COVID has hampered people's desire to meet and interact due to not knowing the other end's health status.

Still not trying to commit to anything and just let things play out as they will.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I'm married, I've been married for almost a year now. My wife and I have been together since 2009, took us a while to finally just say screw it and get married. We didn't have a big ceremony, we just got married at the courthouse. This was right before Covid hit.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I'm single and just recently got out of a toxic relationship. I have no desire to try dating apps as I've heard horror stories about people lying and just wanting sex. If it's meant for me to meet someone in real life then so be it.

LunarScorpio

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
workpluslifeequalsbalance.com
Hubux
$1,020
Winbux
$0.00
I'm currently in the middle of a divorce and single. I don't plan on getting into a relationship for a long time, if ever again. And if I did get into another relationship, I don't think I would use an app or do online dating again. But I can't say never since I can't predict the future after all.