Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

When did you start your first Job?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The current job (internship) that I'm on was my first job actually. Well, in terms of a proper job anyway. I've had a few online ones but I would never really consider them as proper ones.

armintd

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
My current job I started 2018,chief of production at shoemaker company.Very stressful job,can't wait to find something better lol

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
At the age of 22 and after4 years of college when I became (and still am) a Wildlife Conservation Officer.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I started my first job at the age of 20 in 2010. It was at a local grocery store which got bought out by another company.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
At the age of 19, i was hired as a junior help desk team in a famous Car Retailer company.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
My very first job was when I was 16 and I had finished school. It was a summer job that I did before I started college that year.

I worked as a waitress in a family friend's cafe near the beach, was sad that it was only a summer job but was great as first job :)

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
It was ax export promotion council and I worked there for a few months until I got another job where I worked for 3 years and then settled with a multi national where I gave up after working for 22 years.