Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Which electronics brands do you trust most?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,054
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I'm not really brand loyal, I always look for the best product for the purpose. The only brand I refuse to buy is Apple.

Bumble

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$972
Winbux
$0.00
I'm Samsung lover. They have never let me down in all of the electronics devices that I have purchased in their brands. Samsung smartphone is as good as any Apple iPhone devices.

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$957
Winbux
$0.00
I don't trust any of them. I normally buy Pixel phones as Google is going to collect all your data anyway. I generally stick to US companies as theoretically they can be held more reasonable for product mishandling and safety issues that happen to US citizens, like myself.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
When it comes to electronic brands, I would have to say that the ones I trust the most after using them for many years and having no issues with them are Android, Bush, LG, and Panasonic. I have also used the Lenovo brand as well both with the laptop that I still currently have and also with a tablet that I would still have had it not died on me, it would have been about 6 years old now though.

GeorgioGalben

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,005
Winbux
$0.00
I thing Lenovo it is a good brand in terms PC and for mobiles, near this days Samsung it's strong and good quality also..
I have Acer Chromebook (as PC) and Xiaomi as mobile 😂