Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Which Social Media Platform

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Which Social Media Platform do you use most? And why?

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I try to avoid them mostly, I am on Facebook but look very rarely, and mostly use it for events. I can't really be bothered with the rest of them.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Twitch and YouTube mostly, I do have all counts but at the end of the day I use them for my own use and that's all. I mean I have bots posting tweets for me :p

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I use Youtube, Facebook and Twitter. Out of the three I use Youtube the most, Facebook and Twitter are tied.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I never really think of YouTube as social media, I just use it as a place to watch stuff. Maybe it is because I never read the comments or comment on anything, and if I did I would think of it differently.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I never really think of YouTube as social media, I just use it as a place to watch stuff. Maybe it is because I never read the comments or comment on anything, and if I did I would think of it differently.
Anyone can upload and share and say crap things, so Yeah

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not sure which one but it's one of either Twitter or Reddit. Love them both and when I'm bored, I'll be scrolling through one of them on my phone. Reddit is great for keeping up with your interests and Twitter is just amazing for keeping up with friends and the world

Mocha

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$6,262
Winbux
$0.00
I use TikTok because I enjoy it. It's a pretty fun app and I spend ages scrolling through watching videos. Aside from that, I look at Facebook to keep up with my nearby friends.

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
My favourite social media platforms are ;

1. TikTok
2. YouTube
3. Instagram
4. Facebook
5. WhatsApp

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I use TikTok the most with Twitter being second and Facebook being third nowadays. I remember back when Facebook was somewhat new I would spend a lot of time on it but now I tend to curb how much time I spend on social media. Instagram is another one that I have an account on but I don't use it as much as some people do. I noticed a lot more people seemed to have gone to Instagram over Twitter once Elon Musk took over though.

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
Youtube if that counts as an answer, but overwise I mostly just use social media for my business stuff and a little more. Facebook probably wins as I do use it a small amount for personal stuff.