Who likes TV dinners?

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Jayson

Making themselves at home
Hubux
73¢
I mean, microwavable meals. Well, do you microwave or bake them? Anyway, some of them are quite good - even in the microwave. Well, some stuff don't work in the microwave like that pre-cooked fried chicken you can buy at the supermarket. Note: I was not referring to a TV dinner there!

Craig

A new face
Hubux
20¢
I like the rustler burgers, kippers l, sausage rolls and some microwave all day breakfasts.. they are delicious and cooks alot quicker than a proper meal does

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
580¢
I lived on banquet tv dinners when I moved out. They don't cost very much. Maybe 1 or 2 dollars.

img_9050.jpg

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
I do eat them sometimes when there's a special offer and we can't be bothered to cook something at home. I'm not sure what the quality of the American TV dinners are but over here, the supermarkets tend to have their own branded microwave meals which aren't the worst. I still wouldn't have them regularly but it's not disgusting.

D

Deleted member 268

mostly I choose to eat them out of laziness, but I do quite enjoy most microwavable meals. Especially ready meal curry, which is always good for the price.

Reactions: Terminated

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev