Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Who likes TV dinners?

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I mean, microwavable meals. Well, do you microwave or bake them? Anyway, some of them are quite good - even in the microwave. Well, some stuff don't work in the microwave like that pre-cooked fried chicken you can buy at the supermarket. Note: I was not referring to a TV dinner there!

Craig

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,696
Winbux
$0.00
I like the rustler burgers, kippers l, sausage rolls and some microwave all day breakfasts.. they are delicious and cooks alot quicker than a proper meal does

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I lived on banquet tv dinners when I moved out. They don't cost very much. Maybe 1 or 2 dollars.

img_9050.jpg

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I do eat them sometimes when there's a special offer and we can't be bothered to cook something at home. I'm not sure what the quality of the American TV dinners are but over here, the supermarkets tend to have their own branded microwave meals which aren't the worst. I still wouldn't have them regularly but it's not disgusting.

D

Deleted member 268

mostly I choose to eat them out of laziness, but I do quite enjoy most microwavable meals. Especially ready meal curry, which is always good for the price.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
We do not have that kind of stuff over here :p

I would never have it either.