Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Memory Lane

This is memory lane, a place to discuss things you loved from childhood!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Who remembers when?

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
I don't remember "when it first came out", but I do remember the dial-up era. I first got online in the year 2000, and I didn't get broadband until 2003.

I have to say, I think dial-up is best left in the past... I don't miss the slow loading speeds or the time restrictions!

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
I don't remember "when it first came out", but I do remember the dial-up era. I first got online in the year 2000, and I didn't get broadband until 2003.

I have to say, I think dial-up is best left in the past... I don't miss the slow loading speeds or the time restrictions!
I agree definitely

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,054
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I'll never forget the sound of dialup modems connecting. Good ole 14.4k or blazing fast 56k :D