Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Who wants to get back into gaming?

Jayson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$15
Winbux
$0.00
I miss gaming. I miss Mario, Donkey Kong and those Madden American football games. I don't really need an expensive system, maybe a Wii or Wii U will be fine. Those are easy to get online.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I miss gaming. I miss Mario, Donkey Kong and those Madden American football games. I don't really need an expensive system, maybe a Wii or Wii U will be fine. Those are easy to get online.
Or Xbox to PS5 :) far cheaper than building or getting a PC that can cost over $1500.

So what's stopping you then, not having a system to game on or what?

vans

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$808
Winbux
$0.00
I miss having as much free time as I had years back. Now with my job it's a bit hard (I work on shifts) to be constant playing every day. I do play on computer though!

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00

I miss playing games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim. So I ordered an X-Box One series S and I'm waiting on Amazon to ship it to my house.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I just wish I had more free time for gaming. Between work and and other obligations, I'm lucky if I can fit in an hour or two per week to play games.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
I have never stopped playing video games and not to talk about getting back into it. It's one of my favorite hobbies which I'm not planning on quiting anytime soon.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I still get time to play games every so often but since starting working more from home and being so busy, I haven't gamed as much as I would like to at all and I will admit I do miss it. My kids all spend time gaming after school and they always tell me about the new updates and the new games they are playing I do tend to get jealous and miss gaming but I also know that if I didn't complete my work, we wouldn't have what we do have.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
I never quit. Been playing PC games for more than 30 years. Currently playing Battlefield 2042. Wicked fun! Not sure what the fuss is about. I love it!

Cory

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$78
Winbux
$0.00
I would love to get back into gaming to occupy more of my time and hopefully, just enjoy it. Once I save up a lot of money, I'm thinking about paying a monthly subscription to GeForce NOW to play video games in the cloud on my Google Chromebook. I was stoked when I saw they finally added some Call of Duty's to the service.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I would love to get back into gaming to occupy more of my time and hopefully, just enjoy it. Once I save up a lot of money, I'm thinking about paying a monthly subscription to GeForce NOW to play video games in the cloud on my Google Chromebook. I was stoked when I saw they finally added some Call of Duty's to the service.
Is it really worthy? why not building a nice spec system to run all of your games?