Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Why did you create your forum?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Every single site I have created is because I was either bored or wanted to make some money. For DH, it was because I was bored and wanting a fun little project to focus my time on.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
A need to have a platform to share my passion for nostalgia was the driving force behind my forum. :)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Every single site I have created is because I was either bored or wanted to make some money. For DH, it was because I was bored and wanting a fun little project to focus my time on.
That's how I started out. I was making communities because I was bored and because at the time, there was a large enough online presence on the free software to make them last. Now though, my current project was because I enjoy discovering new shows, movies, podcasts, etc and discussing them and after having discovered how popular others found them as well, I realized I could make a community centered around the idea.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
That's how I started out. I was making communities because I was bored and because at the time, there was a large enough online presence on the free software to make them last.

Something like this?

Preneur

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,641
Winbux
$0.00
I usually create forums to fulfill an unmet need. In other cases, I usually just create them out of boredom.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I typically create my forums out of boredom but I also love having a community where other people can chill and have a good time. My current one came to be because of another project I'm working on, an odd Youtube channel. The community itself is a general chat forum, but it's there for everyone to chat.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
After the death of an emblematic site we wanted to nucleate again the spanish community for RPG Making, we went really well for about a year and a half, then things started to go downhill since i started to take university seriously.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I've ran a number of forum over the years and I've always created them to educate people or to spread awareness surrounding a certain topic.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Me and 2 of my other friends always liked running forums when were younger as it's always nice to have your own little corner of the internet. Fell out of contact with one of the guys for a few years but he got on to me and the other lad a couple months ago about starting a new one up.
It was really good timing, pretty much at the start of COVID, so I've been perfectly happy staying at home and working away at the site.