Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Will you continue?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Will you continue wearing masks even after this pandemic ends, and why?

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Once the vaccine it readily available, and I get one , probably not. But only when new cases of the virus stop or go way way down. Just a personal choice.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I'm not sure if there will be a single date declared that the virus is totally gone for awhile. I guess there will be a lift on face mask wearing at some point and things we can't do. So I will wear one until I feel comfortable that it is controlled and I will at least carry one in my purse for a very long time.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Once the vaccine it readily available, and I get one , probably not. But only when new cases of the virus stop or go way way down. Just a personal choice.

If anything, vaccines have proved time and time again to stop epidemics as well as pandemics.

The most common and serious vaccine-preventable diseases tracked by the World Health Organization (WHO) are: diphtheria, Haemophilus influenzae serotype b infection, hepatitis B, measles, meningitis, mumps, pertussis, poliomyelitis, rubella, tetanus, tuberculosis, and yellow fever.[1] The WHO reports licensed vaccines being available to prevent, or contribute to the prevention and control of, 27 vaccine-preventable infections.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
Nah, I hate wearing a mask.. I'm actually exempt, but it's not worth the agro you get from ignorant people.

As soon as it goes back to being "recommended" as opposed to "mandatory", I'll stop wearing one.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
I've gotten used to wearing mine, and I believe it helps. This crap about "it's my right to not wear a mask" borders on incompetence. We are not talking about guns. It has nothing to do with "rights". Not talking about anyone here in this thread, just speaking in general...

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Once everything is back to normal, I don't want to wear a mask really. It's annoying and I hate having to wear one. I'll wear one as long as it helps with stopping Corona and we're required to but the moment we can go places without one, I'll be chucking mine in the bin ?

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
I don't understand why wearing a mask is such a big deal to everyone. Is it really that much of a hassle to just put a mask on? lol

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I don't understand why wearing a mask is such a big deal to everyone. Is it really that much of a hassle to just put a mask on? lol
I actually have autism and sensory issues that come with that, putting a mask on for me to be honest with you feels almost suffocating and it’s awful, yes technically I don’t have to wear one but I do to protect both myself and the rest of the world. I think when you say it’s not a big deal, maybe not for you but please remember to consider everyone’s personal circumstances mate.

Of course I mean this with respect, I am in no way trying to disrespect you.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
It's a good habit to be honest, at least to wear it in a place where lots of people are around.

Since i go to the hospital a lot, i was used to it even before the covid-19 thing.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
I actually have autism and sensory issues that come with that, putting a mask on for me to be honest with you feels almost suffocating and it’s awful, yes technically I don’t have to wear one but I do to protect both myself and the rest of the world. I think when you say it’s not a big deal, maybe not for you but please remember to consider everyone’s personal circumstances mate.

Of course I mean this with respect, I am in no way trying to disrespect you.
You good. I simply don't understand when people say stuff like "it's my right to not wear a mask", or "masks don't help". We are not talking about gun control. It is not a "right", it's an obligation. And if masks don't help, then why do surgeons where them? lol

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
You good. I simply don't understand when people say stuff like "it's my right to not wear a mask", or "masks don't help". We are not talking about gun control. It is not a "right", it's an obligation. And if masks don't help, then why do surgeons where them? lol
I kind of agree with you but we still must take into account some people really do struggle, but yes your right it’s no ones “right” to not wear a mask but please understand some people with sensory issues and anxiety it’s almost impossible to wear a mask, it’s a huge struggle for me but I wear one to save the lives of people around me.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
I kind of agree with you but we still must take into account some people really do struggle, but yes your right it’s no ones “right” to not wear a mask but please understand some people with sensory issues and anxiety it’s almost impossible to wear a mask, it’s a huge struggle for me but I wear one to save the lives of people around me.
I totally respect that, and I hope you stay safe....

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Will you continue wearing masks even after this pandemic ends, and why?
Unless of course against my professional recommendations I will remains double masking until at least the population is at 70% immunized to complete (meaning having another dose if haven't gotten the John Johnson COVID Vaccine).

Remenber there is still another strain out there so I think it's critical to remains safe until at least that happens or if professionals say that we should be concerned about the "new strain" on top of this.