Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Worst movie you've seen?

Alexandoy

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,512
Winbux
$0.00
Maybe I can say that Corporate Animals is the worst movie of Demi Moore. It is about team building with impossible scenes like the group had eaten a dead team member.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Probably Max Payne. Totally hated it. They killed one of my favorite games ever. Maybe even the movie for someone who hasn't played the game could be at least "so-so" but for me is horripilant.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Teeth, I don't even want to go into details here but if you're curious just Google it. :p It came out in 2007 IIRC, and I remember trying to watch it with a friend of mine. It's stupid, and honestly I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. :V

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Teeth, I don't even want to go into details here but if you're curious just Google it. :p It came out in 2007 IIRC, and I remember trying to watch it with a friend of mine. It's stupid, and honestly I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. :V

LOL I remember that movie. Kind of funny listening to the guys squeal when their manhood is bit off. Skip all the way to 1:57 and this guy's scream is hilarious. There's nothing about it that makes you cringe or take it seriously lol.