Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Would you date a convict?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I have no problems with it but it all depends on what they did. Paedo? Hell no. A small offence that was either a small mistake or something done out of desperation? I'm willing to look past that.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I have no problems with it but it all depends on what they did. Paedo? Hell no. A small offence that was either a small mistake or something done out of desperation? I'm willing to look past that.
Exactly what I was going to say. It would all depend on what they did. If they committed some major crime like murder, pedophilia or genocide, then I would say no. If it was minor or small offenses that they committed out of stupidity in their young adult life and have been working since to fix or turn themselves around, sure!

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
It obviously depends a lot on the circumstances surrounding the crime but generally speaking... violent criminal history: no, non-violent criminal history: maybe.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
It depends, as some of you wrote... i was always a guy that believe in second opportunities! :)

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
If the convict was a sexy girl/woman :p Then YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

I gave that a try. I dated this mentally unstable girl, who wasn't very attractive, and she had a criminal record for stealing. She had just plead guilty for stealing several things from Target. But lied and said she was framed and blamed everything on the police and the people in the store. I should have stayed away from her because she was a chronic lying bitch who hated my kids and used me for everything I had. And when I left her she did everything in her power to make my life a living hell.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I gave that a try. I dated this mentally unstable girl, who wasn't very attractive, and she had a criminal record for stealing. She had just plead guilty for stealing several things from Target. But lied and said she was framed and blamed everything on the police and the people in the store. I should have stayed away from her because she was a chronic lying bitch who hated my kids and used me for everything I had. And when I left her she did everything in her power to make my life a living hell.

Sounds like she might have some mental problems, besides having a criminal record. I'm glad you got out of that situation.

Like everyone else wrote, it would have to depend on what they did and the circumstances surrounding the whole situation.