Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
  • Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information & Guidelines post.
  • 🎄 Christmas 2021 has arrived at Discussion Hub! Click here to learn about the event including the advent calender and decorations 🎅

Would you ever visit Japan?

Terminated

Global Moderator
Community Leader
Hubux
856¢
Would you ever fly or vacation to Japan? Why or why not?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Hubux
5,717¢
Winbux
I want to go see the amazing temples/shrines, soak in the culture, and EAT FOOD.

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
536¢
Winbux
I would love to visit once! go to Akiha and cosplay in the street just for fun. Then go to a maid cafe and sing along with them in an obviously broken japanese.

But living there is a nay-nay.

The japanese architecture is something that always got my attention, very different from what we have around here.

Terminated

Global Moderator
Community Leader
Hubux
856¢
But living there is a nay-nay.

I've heard the horror stories about living there if you're a foreigner. Not to mention rent is more over priced there than it is in Florida. Another thing I've been told is that the only job they give if you speak English is a teaching job in grade schools there where you work stupidly long hours for very little pay.

Lee

Must like it here...
Hubux
206¢
I would probably visit Japan on holiday, but I don't think I would relocate there permanently.

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
536¢
Winbux
I've heard the horror stories about living there if you're a foreigner. Not to mention rent is more over priced there than it is in Florida. Another thing I've been told is that the only job they give if you speak English is a teaching job in grade schools there where you work stupidly long hours for very little pay.

They have a program for japanese descendants, a friend of mine is working there in an automobile fabric.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
2,005¢
Definitely on my list of places to visit, mainly because it looks great, and the food looks amazing. If anyone is interested or has Amazon Prime, definitely have a look at James May: Our Man in Japan. An amazingly funny show

Members online

Status Updates

Ash
❄️❄️❄️🌨️🌨️🌨️☃️☃️☃️
Ash
🎄🎄🎅🎅🤶🤶
Ash wrote on CHIMPFIVE's profile.
Hi, welcome to DH :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member