Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Would you ever visit Japan?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I want to go see the amazing temples/shrines, soak in the culture, and EAT FOOD.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I would love to visit once! go to Akiha and cosplay in the street just for fun. Then go to a maid cafe and sing along with them in an obviously broken japanese.

But living there is a nay-nay.

The japanese architecture is something that always got my attention, very different from what we have around here.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
But living there is a nay-nay.

I've heard the horror stories about living there if you're a foreigner. Not to mention rent is more over priced there than it is in Florida. Another thing I've been told is that the only job they give if you speak English is a teaching job in grade schools there where you work stupidly long hours for very little pay.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I've heard the horror stories about living there if you're a foreigner. Not to mention rent is more over priced there than it is in Florida. Another thing I've been told is that the only job they give if you speak English is a teaching job in grade schools there where you work stupidly long hours for very little pay.

They have a program for japanese descendants, a friend of mine is working there in an automobile fabric.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Definitely on my list of places to visit, mainly because it looks great, and the food looks amazing. If anyone is interested or has Amazon Prime, definitely have a look at James May: Our Man in Japan. An amazingly funny show