You are always nervous to do

• Auction #3 has arrived! Get your hands on your very own group forum and section. Bid Now!

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Hubux
3,604¢
What's one thing you are always nervous to do no matter how many times you do it?

apathy

Making a name for themselves
Hubux
55¢
Talking on the phone, I hate not having any body language to help me tell when someones actually finished talking so I just sweat buckets the whole time :v

JoyFreak

Gaming
Hubux
461¢
For me it was bunjee jumping. I never saw myself doing it and then I did it a few weeks back and what an amazing experience. I'd do it again but I know I'd be nervous all over.

ZandraJoi

Making a name for themselves
Hubux
195¢
Learning tech stuff. I have smarts but I don't have tech smarts. Some of the stuff goes over my head.

Ashlynn S

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux
152¢
Plugging in electrical items into dodgy brokenish looking sockets in hotel rooms. Doesn't count in the UK where I put a lot of trust in the third prong to save me, but eerywhere else!

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
614¢
  • Trying new foods as I'm a picky eater.
  • I have travel anxiety. I'm uncomfortable about traveling to new places.
  • Talking to my brother. We don't get along. I'm always afraid he's going to start something stupid.
  • Going to holiday family get togethers.
  • Talking to my ex wife. She always insults me over the phone. We rarely ever talk.
  • Going to the walk in clinic or to the ER when I'm sick. I don't like paying a big bill just to get looked at.
  • Talking to strangers at work makes me nervous.
  • I was always nervous to meet new people in online dating.
  • I get nervous during negative confrontations at work.

Ashlynn S

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux
152¢
  • Going to the walk in clinic or to the ER when I'm sick. I don't like paying a big bill just to get looked at.
Such an American problem, this is one thing I'm very happy not to have to worry about in Europe!

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
614¢
Such an American problem, this is one thing I'm very happy not to have to worry about in Europe!

You're right. It's a major problem and it needs to stop. It's a problem when the health insurance company that you're making monthly payments to makes you pay for it all and only covers 20 dollars of it. I just paid off $3,300.00 in medical bills 2 months ago. As a result. I've refused to go through any health insurance company for 9 years because it's pulling teeth to get them to cover any of it. They just want your money. They don't want to cover your medical bills. It's like paying someone to do nothing. I refuse to do that. I might as well pay it myself.

Jason

Troubleshooter
Hubux
212¢
I am always nervous when i drive my scooter, i am so scared and nervous i forget what is in the front :D

Laifot

Советская машина
Pink Power
Hubux
1,699¢
Having a meeting with a new business client, i don't wanna show myself unconfident on my skills (i'm very introverted), and that drains my energy like i need to sleep for a bit after to recover :(

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Hubux
3,604¢
Trying to mingle/start conversations in social settings where I don't know anybody.

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

Updated my site with some custom graphics and added a basic forum: https://zoldos.net :D
zoldos wrote on Oblivion Knight's profile.
Cool username. :)
Check out my new personal domain and site: https://zoldos.net
Ash wrote on Ana128's profile.
Hi, welcome to Discussion Hub :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bnernus