Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

You are always nervous to do

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What's one thing you are always nervous to do no matter how many times you do it?

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Talking on the phone, I hate not having any body language to help me tell when someones actually finished talking so I just sweat buckets the whole time :v

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
For me it was bunjee jumping. I never saw myself doing it and then I did it a few weeks back and what an amazing experience. I'd do it again but I know I'd be nervous all over.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
Plugging in electrical items into dodgy brokenish looking sockets in hotel rooms. Doesn't count in the UK where I put a lot of trust in the third prong to save me, but eerywhere else!

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
  • Trying new foods as I'm a picky eater.
  • I have travel anxiety. I'm uncomfortable about traveling to new places.
  • Talking to my brother. We don't get along. I'm always afraid he's going to start something stupid.
  • Going to holiday family get togethers.
  • Talking to my ex wife. She always insults me over the phone. We rarely ever talk.
  • Going to the walk in clinic or to the ER when I'm sick. I don't like paying a big bill just to get looked at.
  • Talking to strangers at work makes me nervous.
  • I was always nervous to meet new people in online dating.
  • I get nervous during negative confrontations at work.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Such an American problem, this is one thing I'm very happy not to have to worry about in Europe!

You're right. It's a major problem and it needs to stop. It's a problem when the health insurance company that you're making monthly payments to makes you pay for it all and only covers 20 dollars of it. I just paid off $3,300.00 in medical bills 2 months ago. As a result. I've refused to go through any health insurance company for 9 years because it's pulling teeth to get them to cover any of it. They just want your money. They don't want to cover your medical bills. It's like paying someone to do nothing. I refuse to do that. I might as well pay it myself.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Having a meeting with a new business client, i don't wanna show myself unconfident on my skills (i'm very introverted), and that drains my energy like i need to sleep for a bit after to recover :(

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Trying to mingle/start conversations in social settings where I don't know anybody.