You regret throwing/giving away

• Auction #3 has arrived! Get your hands on your very own group forum and section. Bid Now!

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,689¢
Winbux
Tough one because there are probably a few things that I've just forgotten about.

There was a brief period where I regretted giving away my PlayStation 1 but honestly, it was probably a good thing. I wouldn't have touched it and whoever got it probably enjoyed it a lot more than I would.

JennyorAlice

Has big shoes to fill
Emerald Member
Hubux
636¢
I'm sure there are lots of things I regretted throwing away/giving away for a time but it was probably better in the end. There are something things, however, that you think "Oh, I could have used that just now!" after throwing/giving it away.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
614¢
I regret buying jewelry as a gift and getting married to my ex wife. If I could go back and change it. I would.

Demon_skeith

Full Time Hubber
Emerald Member
Hubux
1,319¢
Gave my brother my N64, a huge regret, though I should just buy another one.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Hubux
1,899¢
My backup laptop I sold gave my brother. I save gave instead of sold because he paid me $100 that my mom immediately took and then I've never seen the other $100 he owes for it so gave.

• Sad
Reactions: Terminated

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Hubux
3,604¢
Nothing really. There was stuff I had some feelings about, but if it was actually that important, it wouldn't have wound up in the discard pile. A week later, I couldn't have even told you what I was so worried about tossing, let alone still missed it.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
614¢
My backup laptop I sold gave my brother. I save gave instead of sold because he paid me $100 that my mom immediately took and then I've never seen the other $100 he owes for it so gave.

Siblings are so nice aren't they?

I wish mine would disappear.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Hubux
80¢
I sort of regret giving away my Super Nintendo (SNES) which could have got me some money at gamestop. Which they are now taking old consoles for cash and trade-in. I don't suppose I regret it too much because the person I gave it to is a friend. But would of got me a few bucks.

apathy

Making a name for themselves
Hubux
55¢
Some wheels/bearings off a skateboard my dad got for me at a really difficult time - i still have the actual board itself and the trucks, but it'd still be nice to have the whole thing and it feels like I disrespected my dad a bit to have done that (but I was 12 when I gave them away so I didn't really think of it like that).

Jason

Troubleshooter
Hubux
212¢
I regretted giving out my iPhone 6 and bought a new phone. But no more regret as i got myself iPhone 8

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

Updated my site with some custom graphics and added a basic forum: https://zoldos.net :D
zoldos wrote on Oblivion Knight's profile.
Cool username. :)
Check out my new personal domain and site: https://zoldos.net
Ash wrote on Ana128's profile.
Hi, welcome to Discussion Hub :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bnernus