Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

You regret throwing/giving away

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What is something you regret throwing/giving away?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Tough one because there are probably a few things that I've just forgotten about.

There was a brief period where I regretted giving away my PlayStation 1 but honestly, it was probably a good thing. I wouldn't have touched it and whoever got it probably enjoyed it a lot more than I would.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I'm sure there are lots of things I regretted throwing away/giving away for a time but it was probably better in the end. There are something things, however, that you think "Oh, I could have used that just now!" after throwing/giving it away.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I regret buying jewelry as a gift and getting married to my ex wife. If I could go back and change it. I would.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
My backup laptop I sold gave my brother. I save gave instead of sold because he paid me $100 that my mom immediately took and then I've never seen the other $100 he owes for it so gave.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Nothing really. There was stuff I had some feelings about, but if it was actually that important, it wouldn't have wound up in the discard pile. A week later, I couldn't have even told you what I was so worried about tossing, let alone still missed it.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
All my wigs and costumes i've been collecting through the years :( I only have 3 left now.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
My backup laptop I sold gave my brother. I save gave instead of sold because he paid me $100 that my mom immediately took and then I've never seen the other $100 he owes for it so gave.

Siblings are so nice aren't they?

I wish mine would disappear.

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
I sort of regret giving away my Super Nintendo (SNES) which could have got me some money at gamestop. Which they are now taking old consoles for cash and trade-in. I don't suppose I regret it too much because the person I gave it to is a friend. But would of got me a few bucks.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Some wheels/bearings off a skateboard my dad got for me at a really difficult time - i still have the actual board itself and the trucks, but it'd still be nice to have the whole thing and it feels like I disrespected my dad a bit to have done that (but I was 12 when I gave them away so I didn't really think of it like that).

Shiek

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$923
Winbux
$0.00
It's my Playstation 2 which I gave away to my cousin that I regret. I so much love that Playstation console but I had to give it away to him since I don't play on it often.

Uncrowned Guard

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
uncrownedempire.com
Hubux
$956
Winbux
$0.00
Very little. Sometimes I regret getting rid of older consoles and games, but then I really think to myself if I'd want to store ALL of that stuff for years to be able to sell a few for a profit later. And since I hate clutter, the answer is always no.

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
I think it would be my baseball card collection. I got rid of a huge collection many moons ago and wish I didnt.