Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Share your Desktop

Simon

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
webmastersmeet.com
Hubux
$1,925
Winbux
$0.00
I like to keep things clutter-free and simple:

my desktop.jpg

Here goes LOL

nOxl9X7.png

Oh man, I would go nuts with so many desktop icons haha! ? Also, why do you have so many website bookmarks on your desktop? ?

Xyphien

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$781
Winbux
$0.00
That's a very impressive background @Xyphien. The artist certainly did a great job with it!
Thank you :) I did pay a decent bit for it to be honest so I'm glad you like it!
@Xyphien Nice, the image and logofrom your company. What screen do you have, brand?
The 4k monitor is a LG 4k. Not exactly sure the full name but that's the brand. The tiny 'monitor' is actually just a samsung 32 in 720p tv I have as a place holder for another monitor lol

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I like to keep things clutter-free and simple:

Oh man, I would go nuts with so many desktop icons haha! ? Also, why do you have so many website bookmarks on your desktop? ?
Haha, I'm the same. Completely clutter-free so @Empire's desktop is killing me over here ?

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
2021_glass_skull.png

being back on 1080p makes it way easier to find good wallpapers. Messing around with transparency & blur which I've never bothered with before but it suits the wallpaper quite nicely IMO.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
4-aug-2022.jpg

My first setup since moving to wayland - most things work pretty well but there can be a couple of small graphical glitches every now and then. Not everything seems to support transparency & blur with Kwin which is a bit annoying, me no likey inconsistency.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
Nothing fancy although in the good old days when I first bought my computer I used to keep changing the wall paper mostly my own garden photos . Now it is plain black.