Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Your Life | Under Development

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Hello everyone,

Recently I've been really busy designing and developing my own game just as a little personal project.

Your Life is a life simulator game with endless opportunities, goals and dreams! Could you be the next billionaire?

As you can see the design is very simple and minimal, I tried to keep it that way as to not over complicate the job in hand.

load screen.png

GAMESCREEN.png

Please let me know what you think!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The colour scheme is pretty good and it looks interesting. I love these type of games so I would definitely play it when it's available!

I presume this is going to be a mobile game? And have you started developing it yet or is it still just in the design stages?

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
The colour scheme is pretty good and it looks interesting. I love these type of games so I would definitely play it when it's available!

I presume this is going to be a mobile game? And have you started developing it yet or is it still just in the design stages?
Thank you very much and yes it will be available on IOS and Android once released! And yes development has started and is going pretty well, I’ve just about finished the currency system, I’m now working on careers and relationships and next week I’ll be working on activities. It shouldn’t be too long hopefully! And yes discussionhub is mentioned in the actual game there’s a career option to be a moderator on the site and you’ll have to make smart choices.