Your oldest online friend

apathy

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
74¢
I've known the 2 lads I run my website with for about 12 years now, I originally met them on LegendOfZelda.com. Kinda nuts that we've been talking for that long, and one of them has actually moved to my country so I'll probably get to meet him once lockdown shizzle stops

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux:
1,163¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I've known @Phenom for a few years now and we've always gotten along really good. I knew one guy on another forum and I helped him with his forum for 2 and half years before we fell out of contact.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Emerald Member
Hubux:
2,321¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
My oldest online contact? Probably would have to say Sarah/KIK, I've known her since back in the old days of ZetaBoards when she worked on ZBC, Outline and all of those.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux:
1,885¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I have a friend from Chicago met her back in the mid 2000's via Yahoo chat rooms we still talk to this day.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Hubux:
326¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I have a friend that I met when I was 12 on black ops and we’re still great friends 9 years on.

Lämmchen

Making themselves at home
Hubux:
171¢
This is a great question! My oldest online friend...I actually have a handful of people that I met at the same time on a local community board that was login by dial up! It was 25 years ago and we STILL keep in touch! It's amazing that we've known one another for so long but I'm so glad we can still keep in touch and care what's happening in each other's lives.

Demon_skeith

Really likes it here <3
Hubux:
1,066¢
I have a mod on my forum I've known for over 11 years now, that is a bit of time now.

Laifot

Viaggio Astrale
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,010¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
There are a lot, i met so many people from a local forum and then through lastfm.

But talking about close friends i'd say a guy from Spain, i talk to him since my last year of highschool ('08) and we still talk to this day.

JennyorAlice

Planning to move in?
Hubux:
398¢
This is a tough question. My longest online friend.....we met on this forum other forum about a particular book series and then became the other admin on my very first forum that I ever had myself. But we've kind of fell out of contact when I got rid of my first forum and the forum we met on decided to close down.

D

Deleted member 268

Probably some of my friends on Xbox Live/Playstation Network. I have known some of them since like 2007.

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux:
3,614¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Meet allot of people over the years, my first online mate that we are still talking to this day and in fact, he's the police officer in real life :) for around 9 to 10 years now. Then there are others that have been 7 to 8 years on.

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• Tonto's Drum (Part Two)
    Tonto's Drum - Darren Emerson 1992 Remix
    Eagles Prey
    Tonto's Drum (Part Two)

Status Updates

Phenom wrote on Riker Slade's profile.
Hey and welcome to the community!
Laifot wrote on peterturner's profile.
Hi! welcome to DH!!