Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Your temper?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
How bad can your temper get? When was the last time someone pushed you over the edge?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Usually good temper but everything has limits :p

It's been a while since the worst of me has surfaced, what i hate the most is when people try to fool me on things that i know well.

Last edited:

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm usually pretty calm but as @Laifot mentioned, we all have our limits I guess. The only time I've lashed out a bit was when I was in high school and this kid was annoying me on a trip ?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't get angry over minor things (eg. minor slights, slightly offensive comments), but if someone breaks a basic rule of respect, treats me unfairly or tries to take advantage of me, no more Miss Nice Girl.

Occasionally, I will get mad when someone screws up really badly and aren't willing to take responsibility for the consequences and they are either someone very close to me or the consequence impacts me. If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. If you treat me like garbage, you're non-existent to me.