Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Your Website Milestones

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
48000 big ones for Discussion Hub. Congratulations to the community and as always, thank you to everyone that has contributed :)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I just surpassed 100 posts on my current forum Video Game Challenges. I just reopened it a few days ago too! :) I need to get around to promoting it on other places though.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The big 50K! A massive milestone that I am very happy that we've managed to hit this fast since we are still a few days away from hitting our 2nd year anniversary. A massive thanks to all the contributors :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm the proud owner of PostingBay.com. It opened 8 days ago and we have already had $180 in sales in the first week! It's been off to an amazing start. :)
That's an amazing achievement, well done. Feel free to send some of that money my way since we've been such good friends for soo long :p

Dfarmer2001

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Website
postingbay.com
Hubux
$1,332
Winbux
$0.00
Pull The Pin and Chuck It
That's an amazing achievement, well done. Feel free to send some of that money my way since we've been such good friends for soo long :p
It sounds like a good amount but after advertising, paying writers, and PayPal fees Posting Bay was in the negative for month one. However, you always have to market new things, and I believe it's definitely a step in the right direction.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Fair enough but I guess that's to be expected at the start of the business. As long as you managed to keep your customers satisfied, I'm sure you'll get that profit soon enough :)