Sticky Your Website Milestones

• 🎄 Christmas 2021 has arrived at Discussion Hub! Click here to learn about the event including the advent calender and decorations 🎅

apathy

Knows their way around
Hubux
173¢
Nice, how long that has taken then?
About a year and a half, so we were quite slow to hit it. But bit by bit we're starting to be able to maintain activity without me being what keeps it going, which means I can spend more time programming new features.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
2,005¢
We just hit out first 10k the other day - pretty chuffed, even if it took a while (the forum is over a year and a half old). But still, what we definitely have is comfy, which is all I ask for.
That's awesome @apathy. You have a great forum and a great community so I'm sure you will be hitting even more very soon :)

Reactions: apathy

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux
5,551¢
Winbux
About a year and a half, so we were quite slow to hit it. But bit by bit we're starting to be able to maintain activity without me being what keeps it going, which means I can spend more time programming new features.
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Hubux
630¢
Our Alexa rank is almost at 275k. We started our rank like last July at 6.8 million so we made a little bit of progress since then.

Nous

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Hubux
330¢
We just hit out first 10k the other day - pretty chuffed, even if it took a while (the forum is over a year and a half old). But still, what we definitely have is comfy, which is all I ask for.
Congrats! Can't wait for my site to hit the big 10k, but it seems like I am years away from that.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
2,005¢
Looks like we recently hit 35,000 posts so a big thanks to everyone that has helped us on this journey :)

Members online

Status Updates

Ash
❄️❄️❄️🌨️🌨️🌨️☃️☃️☃️
Ash
🎄🎄🎅🎅🤶🤶
Ash wrote on CHIMPFIVE's profile.
Hi, welcome to DH :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member