Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth

In Zack Snyder's Justice League, determined to ensure Superman's (Henry Cavill) ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) aligns forces with Diana Prince (Gal Gadot) with plans to recruit a team of metahumans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions.

The task proves more difficult than Bruce imagined, as each of the recruits must face the demons of their own pasts to transcend that which has held them back, allowing them to come together, finally forming an unprecedented league of heroes. Now united, Batman (Affleck), Wonder Woman (Gadot), Aquaman (Jason Momoa), Cyborg (Ray Fisher), and The Flash (Ezra Miller) may be too late to save the planet from Steppenwolf, DeSaad, and Darkseid and their dreadful intentions.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
It may not be the Justice League DC wanted us to have. But it is the one we deserved.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I'll reserve my opinion until after I see it; but, I know for a fact that anything is better than the crap that was the first film.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I'll reserve my opinion until after I see it; but, I know for a fact that anything is better than the crap that was the first film.

I was disappointed that the film failed the way it did. I'm glad it's getting another chance. I really wanted to us to get a sequel and sadly we did not.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Well, it's the same problem that happens with a lot of movies. Too many people get their fingers into it and don't allow the person with the vision to do what they need to in order to bring it to life on the screen.

It already looks better since Darkseid is the major villain rather than Steppenwolf

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Well, it's the same problem that happens with a lot of movies. Too many people get their fingers into it and don't allow the person with the vision to do what they need to in order to bring it to life on the screen.

That's what happened to Alien 3 that David Fincher was working on. Everyone got involved and he quit in the middle of production. It would have been 10 times better if they just let him do what he wanted.

I think this movie will pave the way for Justice League 2. I always thought we might get the same treatment for Justice League like we got for the Avengers and it just never seemed to happened and I felt we were all left hanging.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
They need to do Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox as a live action. It would be awesome to see the heroes pitted against each other and Flash trying to right the wrong.

Asaba

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$771
Winbux
$0.00
This is the best DC movie that I have watched in years. The plot, the characters, cosmetics and fighting scenes were so perfect. It was high time, the fans got exactly what they deserved from DC.