Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Movies Dune: Part Two (2024)

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Dune: Part Two (2024)

Tagline: Long live the fighters.

Genre: Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Denis Villeneuve

Cast: Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya, Rebecca Ferguson, Josh Brolin, Austin Butler, Florence Pugh, Dave Bautista, Christopher Walken, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Léa Seydoux, Stellan Skarsgård, Charlotte Rampling, Javier Bardem, Tim Blake Nelson, Molly Mcowan, Rex Adams, Ana Cilas, Rand Faris, Laura Mizere, Cecile Sinclair, Tracy Coogan, Anton Saunders, Tony Cook, Alan Mehdizadeh, Souheila Yacoub, Sebastian Faure, Imola Gáspár, Tara Breathnach, Fouad Humaidan, Hassan Najib, Omar Elbooz, Tim Hilborne, Italo Amerighi

Release: 2024-02-28

Runtime: 130

Plot: Follow the mythic journey of Paul Atreides as he unites with Chani and the Fremen while on a warpath of revenge against the conspirators who destroyed his family. Facing a choice between the love of his life and the fate of the known universe, Paul endeavors to prevent a terrible future only he can foresee.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I wonder if she's playing the daughter of the Emperor.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I wonder if she's playing the daughter of the Emperor.

No. She's a Bene Gesserit. She was created by the Bene Gesserit to wed Baron Harkonnen's nephew, Feyd Rautha. Originally it was planned that Paul Atreides was to be born female (the Bene Gesserit can change the gender of the fetus at will), but his mother betrayed the organization and decided that his gender be male because she had a vision that he would be the Kwisatz Haderach, liberate the Fremen and their Arrakis, and become the new emperor. The Benne Gesserit wanted the Kwisatz Haderach to be born to House Harkonnen so it would be easier to take the throne from the emperor himself. The emperor is terrified of them and just to appease them, he set up House Atreides (their rivals) to be murdered by them on Arrakis.

I've only seen the Dune that came out in the 80s, so I still need to catch up and see the first remake. When I do, then I'll be looking forward to seeing this one.
You won't be disappointed. The 2020 remake is one of the best movies I've ever watched.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I know what she is and all of that. I read the original Dune novel and recently re-read it before the release of the first part to have it fresh in my mind.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I know what she is and all of that. I read the original Dune novel and recently re-read it before the release of the first part to have it fresh in my mind.

The suspense is killing me. I wish they'd go ahead and release it soon.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
The suspense is killing me. I wish they'd go ahead and release it soon.
It was slated for a December release this year but got pushed back to March of next.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
It was slated for a December release this year but got pushed back to March of next.
I guess as long as it's good, I suppose it doesn't matter when it comes out lol.

I was super impressed with how good the first one was.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I won't be upset unless they push the release back again. Not hard to believe considering the current movie-going climate.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database