Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

TV Shows Vikings

Welcome! You have been invited by DH Paperboy to join our community. Please click here to register.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Vikings

Genre: Action & Adventure, Drama, War & Politics

First aired: 2013-03-03

Creator: Michael Hirst

Cast: Alex Høgh Andersen, Jordan Patrick Smith, Marco Ilsø, Peter Franzén, Georgia Hirst, Danila Kozlovsky

Overview: The adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok, the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the sagas of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers and his family, as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods. Legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors.

Cory

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$78
Winbux
$0.00
I love this show, it's one of my favorites of all time! Although I own every season, I never did finish the last season due to distractions and just a loss of focus on such media. I'd be kind of interested in re-watching the entire series if I ever got back into watching TV one day.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I love this show, it's one of my favorites of all time! Although I own every season, I never did finish the last season due to distractions and just a loss of focus on such media. I'd be kind of interested in re-watching the entire series if I ever got back into watching TV one day.
Who were your favorite characters?

prophet

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Hubux
$125
Winbux
$0.00
I've been meaning to watch this for quite some time but never got around to it, only saw some clips on youtube last year some time and was like, damn.. This looks great. I'll probably end up watching it at some point though.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

If you wish to post an episode for this TV show, enter the Season and Episode numbers: