Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Alcohol-Free Beer

Grungie

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,490
Winbux
$0.00
As it is I do not think Beer has too much alcohol in it. One can also mix lemonade which is called shandy reducing further the alcohol content in beers.
It doesn’t reduce the alcohol content, it just masks the flavor of the alcohol. The alcohol didn’t go anywhere.

If I put a shot of vodka in a drink, and put more liquids in it, there’s still a shot of vodka in the drink.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
It doesn’t reduce the alcohol content, it just masks the flavor of the alcohol. The alcohol didn’t go anywhere.

If I put a shot of vodka in a drink, and put more liquids in it, there’s still a shot of vodka in the drink.
That is news to me. I did not know the alcohol content does not get reduced when mixed with fluids

Grungie

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,490
Winbux
$0.00
That is news to me. I did not know the alcohol content does not get reduced when mixed with fluids
I think it causes the misperception, as the taste of the alcohol gets reduced when you put more liquids into the drink. It's really just whatever liquid there's more of in the drink will overpower the other.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
As it is I do not think Beer has too much alcohol in it. One can also mix lemonade which is called shandy reducing further the alcohol content in beers.
I also love to drink shandy. I think it is tasty.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
I think it is a good idea. It is their lifestyle to have a beer before eating a certain meal for the day. I had met some UK people doing this during my medical mission in Tajikistan before.