Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Are you a fan of the Harry Potter movies?

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
Ever since I went to the cinema to watch the very first Harry Potter movie, The Philosophers Stone I have been hooked to the Harry Potter franchise ever since. I know over the Christmas period there was a channel on Sky Cinema a movie service we get over here that had a channel called The Wizarding World which aired all the Harry Potter movies and also the Fantastic Beasts movies as well. I watched a few of the Harry Potter movies over Christmas as and when I had the time.

Do we have any more Harry Potter fans here?

RankWebSEO

A new face
Reaction score
Website
promotewww.com
Hubux
$2,295
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, I am also one of the Harry Potter Fans. I have all parts of Harry Potter movy and i watch when i have free time .... Can say one thing that this movie never bored me ... Each time seems like watching first time. Very nice direction, acting and picturization about all things are perfect of this movy.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, I am also one of the Harry Potter Fans. I have all parts of Harry Potter movy and i watch when i have free time .... Can say one thing that this movie never bored me ... Each time seems like watching first time. Very nice direction, acting and picturization about all things are perfect of this movy.
I agree! I am exactly the same, the movies can be watched so many times over and never get boring just because they are so good! I have many times watched a Harry Potter movie more than once but one thing I have not done yet is watched them all back to back. I need to make that happen one day!

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I am not and till now haven't even watched a single movie because I have different taste than others