Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ask PGen anything

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Good luck with the season I guess. The Prem money is definitely life-changing for most clubs especially if it's regular and you can survive in the league for a while without dropping down.

Do you participate in the lottery?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Good luck with the season I guess. The Prem money is definitely life-changing for most clubs especially if it's regular and you can survive in the league for a while without dropping down.
That it definitely is! I wish Bolton had held on for one more year before they dropped out of the Prem, because that's when the silly money started for TV deals, could have really helped the club. Ah well, one day...
Do you participate in the lottery?
Rarely, but yep, I do

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
What is an unpopular TV show or movie that you actually love?
Not unpopular, per say, just not widespread -- The History Boys, fantastic film!

Reactions: Ash

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
On a similar note, do you hate any popular celebrities that a lot of people seem to just love?
Not really, I try not to think about celebrities in that sense, I don't look up to them, idolize them or hate them. They're just people who happen to be famous, so I don't hate them.

Reactions: Ash

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
What's the longest period that you have gone without sleep?
After a particularly traumatic experience I didn't sleep for 4 days. Horrible time, but thankfully after that I was able to settle, get some sleep and mellow out.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Wow, that is long. The longest for me was around 24 hours, I would be extremely cranky and miserable if it lasted that long!

Let's go for the opposite now, what's the longest period that you have slept for without waking up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.