Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Astrology ✨

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
In my opinion, science has gotten a lot wrong themselves and at the end of the day while they have the tools to go further human error can still happen like the vaccine works but isn’t perfect.

So I try to keep an open mind about things.

People that have Scorpio placements tend to have bigger tempers so I know astrology works but with the way people promote it with generic sun sign astrology, I can see why people wouldn't believe in it.

Last edited:

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
I think that probably astrology, like all kinds of fortune telling has a kind of mental placebo effect.

You expect to be able to see something or for something to fit into a prediction, so you subconsciusly find a way to see that it does.

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
Most people think astrology is nothing more then their sun sign and that’s it,
real astrogists don’t write the generic stuff in the news paper.

Astrology has gotten right with who I ended up being compatible and not compatible with like my best friends chart matches up to mine in a 100% which is very amazing so I do agree some is a placebo effect I personally don't think it all is, just my opinion though I respect everyone else's.

I’m a certified astrologist.

Last edited:

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
It was funny that I believed in astrology and zodiac signs before. I used to have high hopes of being guided by them. Eventually, I just read and became aware of what was predicted these days.