Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Banned "just because"?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
Well, this is sarcasm, ok guys, so chill guys please, DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL. So been banned on a "friend'"s forum because I'm on yours and have been her "loyal friend" for 2-3 years, she's banned me just because I'm also friends with you guys. I know who my true friends are.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
With a 'friend' like that, who needs an enemy. Seriously, you're better off far away from this person.

Fait

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,551
Winbux
$0.00
I know how you feel I have a former ‘friend’ that use to ban me on his Twitch then get mad about it when I get upset and I didn’t deserve to be banned either they were making jokes so I did all harmless.

I’m sorry you have to go through that some people are just not nice people at all, They do a great job making out they are at first.

in my opinion I would cut them off, from my experience it only gets worse.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
That's okay. There are plenty of other forums & communities out there for you to explore. I always tell my kids that you can always make new friends if old friendships don't work out.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I always tell my kids that you can always make new friends if old friendships don't work out.
How very true and good advice for anyone. Just move on and you'll find something better than what you thought you had.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
I’ve been done dirty a few times so now cutting people out has become easier, humanity is not nice.
It's a shame people have to act like this but you're right about cutting them out of your life. Life is too short to put up with nasty and toxic people.

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
I've never been banned from any forums yet, but it sounds awful to get banned for such an unfair reason. I am sorry to hear that.

Sanjeev

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$7
Winbux
$0.00
That's strange! I hate people who unfriend me if I am friends with people they don't like. In friendship, there should be no terms or conditions. I would suggest cutting off such people from your life.