Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Chinese Food

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We were meant to have Chinese on Sunday but the lady on the other end of the phone line couldn't hear us and we couldn't be bothered to go pick it up. So we just ended up getting some fried chicken. Hopefully, we can get some Chinese this weekend

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$772
Winbux
$0.00
We were meant to have Chinese on Sunday but the lady on the other end of the phone line couldn't hear us and we couldn't be bothered to go pick it up. So we just ended up getting some fried chicken. Hopefully, we can get some Chinese this weekend

I had orange honey sesame chicken last night and it kind of upset my stomach. It was good but it just didn't agree with me.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Never had it. I don't think I could ever eat any savoury dishes with orange, to be honest. I tend to stick to the more mainstream Chinese dishes like Black Bean, Sweet & Sour etc.

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I had a Chinese takeaway last night.. My partner and Mum met for the first time - it went well.

I tend to stick to the same order;
  • Crispy Shredded Beef
  • Special Fried Rice
  • Plain Chow Mein
  • Crispy Seaweed
  • Curry Sauce
Occasionally I'll throw in some Chicken Balls too if it has to stretch a bit further than two of us.. ?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We had one yesterday as well after giving up on ordering from our local takeaway last week. We got dishes - Black Bean Beef, Double Roasted Pork, Kung Po Chilly King Prawns, and Peking Style Fried Chicken. We just made our own fried rice.