Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Evening everyone. Another warm day for us although it's slightly more bearable right now. The plan was to go to the beach this weekend but guess what? Rain and thunderstorms predicted :(

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not much posting for me over the weekend because I am secretly working on some new things for the forum. One thing that is finished is the new landing page for Hubux and Winbux. Check it out by clicking on "Hubux" in the Menu ;)

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I've been quite busy these days, been using my free time for relaxing and doing my monthly math to save the famous 150$!

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
I wonder if we would end up just hating Tuesdays if we got a three day weekend and made Monday part of the weekend :unsure:

I wish I could be stuck in a time loop on a Saturday where I just stay home. Where every day is the same exact same Saturday and I don't have to go to work on worry about what needs to be paid.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Howdy, everyone. Last day of my 4 day weekend which is a shame :(. But the good thing is that my paid time off starts in August so not too long until I'm on holiday again!

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Howdy, everyone. Last day of my 4 day weekend which is a shame :(. But the good thing is that my paid time off starts in August so not too long until I'm on holiday again!

Vacations go by fast! lol. I could use another one.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Vacations go by fast! lol. I could use another one.
I wouldn't mind a 365 day vacation. I actually think it would be a cool thing for everyone to get just once in their lifetime. One year, salary paid. Obviously not realistic but would be dope :(

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Happy Pre-Friday Day Everyone! Looking forward to a nice easy day tomorrow at work especially because it's my last day before I enjoy some time off.