Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
grumpy-its-monday.gif

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Happy December everyone! Woke up this morning and there is a Winter wonderland outside. Total overnight accumulation was 5.5 inches. It's still snowing lightly as I type this.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Evening gang, ended up messing up my wrist from too much gaming & programming the last 2 years, so not been doing a whole lot the last week other than watching youtube videos.
Feeling a good bit better now though and hoping I'll be back to normal tomorrow, started running out of things to watch lol

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Evening gang, ended up messing up my wrist from too much gaming & programming the last 2 years, so not been doing a whole lot the last week other than watching youtube videos.
Feeling a good bit better now though and hoping I'll be back to normal tomorrow, started running out of things to watch lol
Sorry to hear this and hope your wrist is better now. Do you wear a wrist brace?

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Sorry to hear this and hope your wrist is better now. Do you wear a wrist brace?
Yeh its deffo getting better now, unfortunately it's still at me a little bit today but not nearly as bad as it was before. A wrist brace probs would have helped alright but I didnt already have one and I've just been at home since it started giving me trouble.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Yeh its deffo getting better now, unfortunately it's still at me a little bit today but not nearly as bad as it was before. A wrist brace probs would have helped alright but I didnt already have one and I've just been at home since it started giving me trouble.
Santa needs to bring you one. :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Evening everyone (well, more of an early good morning). It's 2am over here. Sorry I couldn't hop on today (well yesterday). Had a lot of coursework so spent the whole day on that. I'll be back today (4th) to chat with everyone and get the advent calendar stuff sent out ;)
Good afternoon people, how are we all :p

SNowing fast right now isn't it :p
Howdy! Seeing you without the Emerald membership is weird!
Hope you recover fully very soon! I would definitely run out of things to watch in a few days, not sure I could survive a whole week lol