Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
The good thing is that the weekend is almost here. Just 7 hours of work left tomorrow and it's relaxing time.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Hope you don't work if you're not feeling 100%. You'll just prolong the recovery period from whatever you have. How are you feeling today?

I feel much better today, thank you. Thankfully I have a job that allows me to work remotely so I stayed in bed most of the day. Of course, my 3 year old had me get up a few times for snacks, meals, play, etc. ...but for the most part I was able to just lounge on the couch or in bed (I think she understood that I was not feeling 100%) lol. My most productive part of the day was when she went down for a nap. :)

I am really glad tomorrow is Friday. I need the weekend to really rest.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
Good to hear this. What is/was it that made you feel under the weather?
I received my COVID test results and it came back negative, thank goodness. High winds and high juniper pollen count is probably what did me in. Next time I will have to take extra precaution when pollen levels are that high again.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not too bad of a Monday for me actually. Work was okay and now I'm just getting ready for a Uni exam tomorrow. But not too stressed about it

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
What kind of PC did you get?
Idk if its prebuilt or custom made lol (bought off a guy on facebook) but its used as a vr computer

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Sorry I couldn't hop on today everyone. The Android to iOS switch just takes way too long. Nothing worse than having to log in to every single app again and forgetting the details for half of them.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Does anybody here like snow?
Nice to look at and that's about the extent I like snow.
Do you get a lot of it?
Living in a lake community and being in a higher elevation than the rest of the town, we get tons of snow every Winter. Spring can't come fast enough for me!