Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
You don't like fireworks?
I have unusually good hearing. I was once tested and told I hear 10x louder than the average person. As such, you can imagine how scary fireworks would be at ten times the volume, right? Earplugs aren't enough to save me from that anxiety.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I have unusually good hearing. I was once tested and told I hear 10x louder than the average person. As such, you can imagine how scary fireworks would be at ten times the volume, right? Earplugs aren't enough to save me from that anxiety.
Oh dear, sorry to hear that June :(.

I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Thanks. Very nice weekend with the family this week, it was great to be able to all catch up and just have a relaxed down few days. How about you?
That's great to hear :).

I am just coming off of a 5-day weekend (had a holiday on monday and took 2 vacation days thurs/fri) so I am very well rested and ready to go.

3 weeks until my week off of stay-cation! Then I am done time off until December.

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
Oh dear, sorry to hear that June :(.

I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy.
I wouldn't either, though I don't have many particularly bad enemies. I think part of the reason I ended up like this is the congenital anosmia- they do say when one sense doesn't work, the others try to strengthen to help deal with that fact.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
How's everyone's day so far?

I finally decided to be productive after spending 4 hours of my morning playing Spider-Man.
My first day back at work after 5 day weekend. I wish I could’ve played spider man for 4 hours this morning lol

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
Today's going... mixed so far, for me. It started off pretty bad, not gonna lie. It's slowly getting at least a bit better over the course of the day, though. Got permission from my manga reading club to start the next two volumes of the manga we started reading last week, so that's something fun I can do until I'm up to being productive... and until my two doctor appointments today. xD

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Hope the doctor's appointments went well @Juneberry. That and the Dentist are two of my most hated places to visit ?.

I was finally able to start my driving lessons again today. Hopefully we don't get another lockdown so that I have to stop again.

Juneberry

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$850
Winbux
$0.00
@Ash Unfortunately, they didn't end up happening. My phone appointment just never happened- I never got the text I was promised to start it, and I called central scheduling but have only been able to wait after leaving a message... And the other one I couldn't get a ride for, it turned out. New appointment is next Monday for the ride issue one, but no idea what's happening with the first one, which was super important to me. >w<

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
That's great to hear :).

I am just coming off of a 5-day weekend (had a holiday on monday and took 2 vacation days thurs/fri) so I am very well rested and ready to go.

3 weeks until my week off of stay-cation! Then I am done time off until December.
You've got another 3 weeks off!? Wow you've had a long vacation there ;P What did you get up to mostly?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
You've got another 3 weeks off!? Wow you've had a long vacation there ;P What did you get up to mostly?
No no no, in 3 weeks, I have my next vacation. I wish I had all 3 weeks at once lol. Rest of the year would suck though.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
No no no, in 3 weeks, I have my next vacation. I wish I had all 3 weeks at once lol. Rest of the year would suck though.
Ah, that's not bad. Not long now I guess.

I just had a nice bath today and spent a little more time with family. Literally days are all the same because of how things are atm but hoping it will change soon!

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
Ah, that's not bad. Not long now I guess.

I just had a nice bath today and spent a little more time with family. Literally days are all the same because of how things are atm but hoping it will change soon!
At least you have your health and you are able to enjoy your time at home with family. ;)

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
The weekend is finally here! Does anyone have any fun and exciting happening this weekend?

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I wish. Just another weekend with the family, lots of food, tv and family games. How about you?
Pretty much the same as you, except I am going to LOVE doing nothing lol. I'm a hermit, what can I say?