Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Announcement Competition Feature Added

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
We have just added a new feature to the site which will give our active members a chance to win some great prizes. You can view the current competitions HERE.

I plan on adding new prizes often, so please keep an eye out on the competitions page for updates.

If you see any errors, or have questions please let me know.

Thank you

Last edited:

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
Be a cool idea if it's Gift cards or even Paypal money so that it's not always a gaming giveaway you know. DH is not a gaming website :p
I 100% agree with you. I plan on giving away some paypal / Zelle money soon. I was going to do it on this last round, but I am going to be out for the next few days, so I will be adding more this weekend ;)

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
We have just added a new feature to the site which will give our active members a chance to win some great prizes. You can view the current competitions HERE.

I plan on adding new prizes often, so please keep an eye out on the competitions page for updates.

If you see any errors, or have questions please let me know.

Thank you
Awesome 🙂