Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you always believe what people say about themselves online?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
He'll fit in well on certain forums considering the internet seems to be full of bellends, especially on social media sites

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
What should I do if I think my friend is being Catfished?

Last edited:

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Has your friend received any images of the person you think they might be getting catfished by? If so you can try to reverse image search their pictures and that would be a dead giveaway. Also look for red flags, such as if their social media profiles are brand new. This is another giveaway that they're a fake profile. Also fake profiles will 9 times out of 10 ask for money too. As for the topic as a whole, no I don't believe what people say about themselves on the internet. You can easily make up stories about yourself to strangers online.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Has your friend received any images of the person you think they might be getting catfished by? If so you can try to reverse image search their pictures and that would be a dead giveaway. Also look for red flags, such as if their social media profiles are brand new. This is another giveaway that they're a fake profile. Also fake profiles will 9 times out of 10 ask for money too.
Great advice and thank you.