Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you believe in soul?

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I am a Hindu and I believe in the existence of a soul. According to Hinduism, all animals, humans included, have souls, and when they die the soul leaves the body and enters another body. The soul changes the body just like humans change their clothes. The concept of soul is based on Karm and rebirth principles.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
No. I do not believe in the existence of a soul. Because there isn't empirical or objective evidence that proves it exists. Therefor I dismiss it.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I am a Hindu and I believe in the existence of a soul. According to Hinduism, all animals, humans included, have souls, and when they die the soul leaves the body and enters another body. The soul changes the body just like humans change their clothes. The concept of soul is based on Karm and rebirth principles.

So, where do souls come from? Certainly there wasn't nearly 8 billion souls back at the start?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
So, whose soul is in your body? Your soul or the the soul of someone else that has died?

Elseb

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,150
Winbux
$0.00
I mean it's kind of cool thinking that a soul goes from one person to another but nah, I don't believe it personally.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't believe it personally.
neither-do-i-rose-atkins.gif

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I don't know, and I won't know until I die. You all are way too sure of yourselves. I mean people will believe what they hear and see and whatnot. So that's that right.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I don't believe in the concept or share the belief that souls exist or that they are a thing. I have heard opinions on the matter, but no one has demonstrated objective evidence for the existence of a soul, therefor I dismiss the claim.