Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you decorate for Christmas?

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
As of November 1st we had our Christmas tree up. I've also put up my Christmas village. It's not very large at all but takes up my mantel. I would start decorating outside if I didn't care what my neighbors think but I do so I'm holding off. Do you decorate for Christmas?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Yes, I decorate for Christmas. Outdoor decorations go out mid-November but remain unlit. Indoor decorations go up day after Thanksgiving.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Nope, Why decorate the house with Xmas things so that you have to put them away again :p More work. In my home we never and I say this haven't decorated in a very long time.

End of the day it's just a normal day, I ended up being on my PC all day, gaming

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
After Thanksgiving we put up our tree. My girlfriend is really into the season. She loves the trees and decorations. She decorated everything.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
After Thanksgiving we put up our tree. My girlfriend is really into the season. She loves the trees and decorations. She decorated everything.
Your children aren't into decorating the tree?