Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you ever feel ignored?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Have you ever felt ignored by your friends or the people you work with? Has it ever bothered you?

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I constantly feel ignored, it's a part of dysthymia, but you try to acknowledge it and get past it as much as possible.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
There are times when I felt like my closest friends didn't hear a word that I said. It was frustrating and it always made me question the validity of my friendships.

kennysplash

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$29
Winbux
$0.00
Unless they are my close friends. Workmates? I don’t really care, I am one person that values my personal space a lot and not just anyone gets the access to it.
Ignoring me is doing me a lot of benefits.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I've felt ignored plenty of times. I'm often the quietest person in the room, so that comes with the territory. It does bother me at times, but it's also who I am.

You wouldn't feel the need to be quiet around me. I'm a pretty bad influence sometimes lmao. 😆

Vince Mcmahon Laughing GIF by WWE

Cory

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$78
Winbux
$0.00
I've texted some of my friends in the past only to have them ignore my text. It made me feel like indefinitely breaking off my friendship with them if they didn't have the decency to reply to my texts. I've had some issues with some co-workers completely ignoring me, but I think I've done the same to some of them before. Co-workers ignoring me doesn't bother me as much as friends. Friends are supposed to have your back, co-workers are just people you work with at random.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
I do not care if being ignored at work. In the first place, I am just there to work and not to please everyone. On the other hand, I would feel shattered if it happens with my immediate family.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
My close friends and family members never ignore me. If I am ignored by some acquaintances, I don't really care.