Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you have rules?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Do you have rules that you would like people in your household to follow? What are they?

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I do have rules, yes. I wouldn't say they are too strict and ones that I feel are needed to ensure that things do not get ruined.

Things such as taking your shoes off at the door and cleaning up your dishes after you have finished are the two main rules I have.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
The only thing that I can say is that we should continue what our parents have been inculcating in us, which is family practices, which are traditional ones that can be passed on from one generation to another.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, shoes off at the door. The workmen always put their little footies over their shoes, well, almost always. I hate when people track in dirt from outside because that's disgusting.
That happens at my house all of the time. Sure, people take their shoes off once inside, but it still tracks crap in by the door that I end up having to sweep up.