Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you see reading books as entertainment?

Chibu

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$881
Winbux
$0.00
I love reading books. It's one of the things that helps me to reflect and relax. As much as I love watching movies, I enjoy reading books too.

Mimi

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,039
Winbux
$0.00
I only read motivational books now. It's a bit form an entertainment activity for me because it's always when I'm calm that I can read and enjoy it.

Igba

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$953
Winbux
$0.00
Reading books can be very relaxing but everything depends on the kind of books that you're reading. I love reading frictional books.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,067
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
I love reading Tolkien as entertainment, but most others I read for...I'm not sure what you'd call it, engagement? I want the story to take me somewhere.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$774
Winbux
$0.00
When I was a teenager and reading novels back to back. But not anymore. I got tired of it.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I love reading mystery stories. You may say that I find it quite entertaining.

raaman

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$340
Winbux
$0.00
Very few will read noovels to improve their knowledge but for entertainment Having said that there are books that one reads to improve their knowledge
There are many books that increase our knowledge. And, all such books can be found in non-fiction category only.

PixelPioneer

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
webdabbler.com
Hubux
$37
Winbux
$0.00
I absolutely agree that reading books is a form of entertainment! There’s something truly magical about diving into a new story and exploring different worlds through the eyes of various characters.

I’m drawn to fiction. The thrill of a good story keeps me turning pages, and I find the engagement just as entertaining as any movie or show.