Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you smoke, vape, or chew tobacco?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Do you smoke, vape, or chew tobacco?

Girl Smoking GIF by A24

Grungie

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,490
Winbux
$0.00
I went from smoking to vaping, and I weaned myself off of that into salt mix pouches.

Not one of my brightest decisions.

Tbh, vaping was harder to get off of just because I can sit in my house and do it all day, so it was less the nicotine addiction than the habit of inhaling something.

prophet

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Hubux
$125
Winbux
$0.00
I used to smoke but now I vape occasionally. The smell of the smoke was just irritating and disgusting according to my wife so I started vaping. I haven't been able to stop just yet all together but I try to limit when I do vape because my wife no longer allows me to do so in the house because of our baby being born.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I used to smoke but now I vape occasionally. The smell of the smoke was just irritating and disgusting according to my wife so I started vaping. I haven't been able to stop just yet all together but I try to limit when I do vape because my wife no longer allows me to do so in the house because of our baby being born.

That's smart to keep it out of the house. Even young ones can get cancer, so protect the baby.

PGen98

Crystal Clear
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,071
Winbux
$0.00
Mardi Gras 2024
Yeah, definitely gotta' do what's best for the little ones!

Mike30

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Website
forumrace.com
Hubux
$1,005
Winbux
$0.00
I do smoke, and I enjoy it.
@Lämmchen I am sorry to hear about your cancer. But I am a strong believer that today's cancer comes from
the food that we eat than from the second hand smoke. I had been on farms where they produce the "fresh food" that it is sold at stores, and its pure poison with
so much chemicals. People had been smoking since centuries. But is bad for the economy to let the doctors say ALL the food is poisoned. And believe me, doctors are more controlled from what they can say or not than what you think. I don't believe in doctors either. I have many relatives that are doctors and I have seen too much.

I also have relatives with cancer. It's a plague specially in this country(US). And many cancers have cure when treated naturally. I would just leave it here...

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I do smoke, and I enjoy it.
@Lämmchen I am sorry to hear about your cancer. But I am a strong believer that today's cancer comes from
the food that we eat than from the second hand smoke. I had been on farms where they produce the "fresh food" that it is sold at stores, and its pure poison with
so much chemicals. People had been smoking since centuries. But is bad for the economy to let the doctors say ALL the food is poisoned. And believe me, doctors are more controlled from what they can say or not than what you think. I don't believe in doctors either. I have many relatives that are doctors and I have seen too much.

I also have relatives with cancer. It's a plague specially in this country(US). And many cancers have cure when treated naturally. I would just leave it here...

Different cancers are actually brought on by different things, whether it's genetic, environmental or consumption. Since there are many different types of cancers, there isn't one cause for all of them, nor is there one cure that can happen. They are treated differently. It's why, when I had thyroid cancer, they needed to test to see which kind I had, because the treatment is different for each one.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Different cancers are actually brought on by different things, whether it's genetic, environmental or consumption.
This is true. It doesn't help that we have industries polluting our air and water supply. One example is that chemical spill from that train in East Palestine, Ohio. That's going to make a lot of people really sick down the road (cancer and chemical poisoning) and no one seems to care.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,446
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
This is true. It doesn't help that we have industries polluting our air and water supply. One example is that chemical spill from that train in East Palestine, Ohio. That's going to make a lot of people really sick down the road (cancer and chemical poisoning) and no one seems to care.

I totally agree! It reminds me also of 3 Mile Island and how it was tried to get covered up and a lot of people got sick afterwards. Money talks and if you can pay off the government, it's like it never happened.