Do you smoke?

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
580¢
I've tried smoking in the past and I didn't enjoy it. I didn't care for it so I just never did it. It didn't seem to do anything for me.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Hubux
351¢
Gosh. I did smoke when I was at uni because everyone I lived with did but now I ate the idea of it.

ZandraJoi

Must like it here...
Hubux
147¢
I wrote something similar in the Drug Abuse thread. I've never smoked, drank, or did drugs. Had family that did & saw the effects on them so I never even considered trying. I'm eco-friendly so very sensitive to smells.

Demon_skeith

Full Time Hubber
Hubux
1,111¢
Thankfully no, its a horrible life style in both living and what it does to you. Sadly though most of my family are smokers.

apathy

Must like it here...
Yeah I've been smoking for a few years now, but I've recently been making decent efforts at slowing the amount I smoke down.

Nerdface

ḆƗØĤĄƵȺŘĐ
Hubux
209¢
Only sometimes on a Party when i am Drunk
Pretty much this.. I avoided smoking throughout my teenage years; I resisted peer pressure, and the thought of smoking just didn't interest me.

However, now in my 30's I kinda decided "what the hell" - and sometimes if I'm really drunk will have a social smoke if I'm asked whether I want one. Simply because it is on my own terms, there's no pressure, and I'm making that (semi) conscious decision. It's literally once in a blue moon though..

My girlfriend has decided to give up smoking this year, but she continues to vape. I don't mind too much.. :)

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux
2,292¢
Never. I can't even stand the smell of cigarettes let alone smoke one.

Craig

A new face
Hubux
20¢
I used to smoke, I stopped just before my grandfather passed, which resulted in me starting again.. I just managed to cut down to just the bare minimum of a few each day when the news my Gran had terminal cancer came about and well, since then I've not stopped smoking..

The past 2 years itself, I've managed to reduce it to the point where I'm not only smoking the around 4-5 fags each day.. slowly getting there.

I also smoke the occasional joint. #420

Members online

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev