Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you want a relationship?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
For those not in a relationship. Do you want to be in one? Why or why not?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
I want a relationship with a woman. But I refuse to get into a relationship where I'm the one carrying the relationship financially and being taken advantage of.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
How many of those aren't into a relationship or who is still looking after they had a GF/BF?

I found this girl on Plenty of Fish. I really though I hit the jackpot. She had been sending me photos of what she used to look like and damn. I wanted to f*** that girl all night long. But when we were talking I saw some red flags. she said she loved me. Then she asked if I'd marry her. Then she brought up getting pregnant if I slept with her.Then she kept going on and on about her uncle and having to take care of him. Then she asked if she could move in. Then she said she had really bad anxiety and had been pulling out her hair. Which finally I asked for a photo because I though it couldn't be that bad right? Wrong. It was bad! So I blocked her number. I was convinced she was crazy after seeing that shit. I already dealt with one head case. I didn't want another around me or my kids.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I want a relationship with a woman. But I refuse to get into a relationship where I'm the one carrying the relationship financially and being taken advantage of.

This, I'm willing to go in at a fair carrying of the relationship, but not all in till years and years later into it.

Anyways, honestly I do love my single life, but I do want someone in my life at the same time. I'm going to start dating, maybe a little after the covid vaccines have been out a bit.

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark
Reaction score
Hubux
$779
Winbux
$0.00
Anyways, honestly I do love my single life, but I do want someone in my life at the same time.

Yeah, I enjoy my freedom a lot since my divorce. But at the same time I wish I could be with someone I was comfortable with and actually wanted to be with me. I don't want to get with someone where I take a financial front seat while my emotions and feelings have to take the backseat. I run into women who just want to be taken care of and don't want to work. Or it's married women looking for a replacement because she's separated from her husband.

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
Relationship is always beautiful when you find someone who truly loves you and is loyal and faithful to you. The only problem we have now is that a lot of people are only after money while being in relationship.